Armaan Malik is one of the best and most popular Indian Actors, Song-writer, and Singer was born on 22nd July 1995. He sings songs for Hindi movies and also for various other regional languages as well. Armaan had also participated in 2006: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs program and achieved the 8th position with the help of public votes.
His brother’s name is Amaal Malik, the most popular music composer and signed with T-Series, earlier worked for Universal Music India as well. In 2011, Armaan’s first debut movie named “Kaccha Limboo” recognized a big achievement. On 12th March 2010, he signed with the famous Arista Records to work on the first official English language song named “Control”.
Real Name or Full Name – Armaan Malik
Nickname – Armaan
Date of Birth or Birthday – 22 July 1995
Age – 24 Years (as of 2020)
Profession – Singer
Religion – Islam
Nationality – Indian
Sun Sign or Zodiac Sign – Cancer
Birth Place – India (Maharashtra, Mumbai)
Hometown – India (Maharashtra, Mumbai)
Schooling – Mumbai (Jamnabai Narsee School)
College – Massachusetts, Boston (Berklee College of Music)
Hobbies – Play Station and playing football
Singing Debut – 2010 (Rakta Charitra)
Height – 5’7” (170 cm)
Weight – 68 Kg (150 lbs)
Eye Color – Black
Hair Color – Black
Father Name – Daboo Malik (Music Director)
Mother Name – Jyothi Malik
Brother Name – Amaal Mallik
Sister – None
Uncle – Anu Malik (Music Director)
Cousins – Anmol Malik and Ada Malik
Grandfather – Sardar Malik (a Veteran and most classical Indian Music Director)
Marital Status – Single or Unmarried
Girlfriends or Affairs – Not Known
- In 2015, Armaan got the GiMA Best Debut Singer Award – Movie Name: Ungli and Song: Auliya.
- In 2016, he also got the Filmfare R.D. Burman Award.
- 2017, Indipop Song of the Year, Mirchi Music Awards – Song Name: Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon.
- In May 2017, while Justin Bieber visited India, Kailkash Kher had commented on his disagreement about the decision taken by Sonakshi Sinha to participate at Bieber’s concert.
- Armaan also commented on his thoughts following the favor of Kailash Kher’s comments.
- With entire frustration, Sonakshi informed that she won’t attend or participate in the Bieber’s concert anymore.
- Armaan Malik and Amaal Malik (his brother) were willingly moved out from the Kapil Sharma’s Music show with a rift followed within Sunil Grover and Kapil Sharma.
- This controversy was denied by both of them and informed that Amaal had an important meeting to attend and he is out of the town.
Salary – Rs. 10 to Rs. 30 lakh per song (approximately)
Net Worth – Rs. 66 Crore
Early Life & Family Members
Armaan Malik was born on 22nd July 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). His parents are Jyothi Malik a teacher and Daboo Malik, an actor, singer, composer, and music director. His brother’s name is Amaal Malik. His uncle’s name is Anu Malik, the best Music director married Anju Malik. Armaan’s cousins are Anmol Malik & Ada Malik (two daughters of Anu Malik).
Aadar Malik, son of Abu Malik is another best stand-up comedian, singer, and actor. His daughter’s name is Kasheesh Malik. Armaan’s grandfather’s name is Sardar Malik, a veteran score composer and Indian music director and his grandmother, Kausar Jahan Malik. During an interview session, he is in love with a girl. Even her girlfriend is another famous personality and secretly maintained her relationship. A rumor about his dating with the Indo-Kiwi famous singer named Shirley Setia.
Armaan from his very young age, he is included in music because of his musician family. He learned the musical lessons of classical Hindustani music from Qadir Ghulam Mustafa Khan and Rita Kaul. He got a scholarship because of his Musical talent at the Berklee College of Music, Massachusetts, Boston and also achieved Honors in Music degree graduation. Before getting into the film industry, Armaan had sung various reality shows, launched his private albums, and performed on television commercials.
Apart from singing, he is also capable of serving his voiceover actor for various films such as My Name is Khan and Slumdog Millionaire. As a child singer, he had also sung in various movies such as Bootnath, Rakta Charitra, Taare Zameen Par, and Chillar Party. Armaan had also participated in 2006: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs program and achieved the 8th position with the help of public votes. In 2014, he started a full-fledged singing career and recorded Salman Khan’s film songs named Jai Ho.
Apart from the Hindi language, Armaan Malik had also sung songs in various regional languages. A few famous and most popular songs of Armaan are movie names: Azhar (Bol Do Na Zara) and Hate Story 3 (Wajah Tum Ho & Tumhe Apna Banane Ka) songs. Besides singing, he and his elder brother named Amal Malik jointly composed music for few movies. He had also launched numerous albums such as Pyaar Manga Hai, Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoo, and many others.
Favorite Food – Italian Food
Favorite Song – Movie Names: Agneepath (Abhi Mujhme Kahi) and Barfi (Phir Leh Ayeya Dil)
Favorite Singer – Michael Buble, Arijit Singh, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Shreya Ghosal, and Sonu Nigam.
Favorite Film Director – Anu Malik
Favorite Actress – Chitrangada Singh, Kangana Ranaut, and Deepika Padukone
Favorite Actors – Varun Dhawan, Ranveer Singh, and Ranbir Kapoor
Favorite Color – Black
Important facts of Armaan Malik
- Armaan achieved the 21st position while participating in the “Asia’s 50 Sexiest Men 2018”.
- During an interview, he showcases his interest to sing a duet song along with Arijit Singh.
- He is one of the most popular dog lovers and his pet dog named “Lil Lion”.
- He never prefers to read Newspapers.
- His fan followers are referred to as “Armaanians”.
- Armaan’s one of the most popular and favorite songs is from the movie named Barfi (Phir Le Aaya Dil).
- Besides singing, he also well-trained as a piano and guitar player.
- He is one of the youngest age singers (aged 19) to achieve two GIMA Awards (the year 2015).
- Armaan becomes one of the best sensational and soulful pop singers for the song “Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon” featured by Esha Gupta & Emraan Hashmi.
- In 2008, he got a big break and got a chance to sing his favorite song with the most popular and veteran actor, Amitabh Bachchan.
- Initially, he was provided with two options: Continue with music or open up a restaurant. He has chosen to continue with music.
- Armaan had also participated in 2006: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs program and achieved the 8th position with the help of public votes.
- From 4 years old, he started his singing career and learned numerous things during his early days from Qadir Mustafa Khan and Rita Kaul.
- Armaan Malik’s brother Anu Malik and his father Daboo Malik, both of them are Music directors.
You may also like: Kuttymovies – Download HD Tamil movies in 2020