Does the name Samyuktha Hedge ring any bells? Maybe it will if we said, Nikitha Krishnamurthy. The famous actress has recently played the role of high school sweetheart of Jayam Ravi. From a bubbly girl Arya, she has come a long way in terms of acting which is evident from her recent film Comali.
The Indian actress who predominantly appears in South Indian films was born on March 17, 1998, in the village of Kelaginamane, Bangalore, Karnataka. Basically, from the Uttara Kannada district, she studied in St.Paul’s English school. She studied pre-university in Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College. Being an avid dancer and passionate about acting, she decided to discontinue her degree program in B.A. Psychology and journalism.
Samyuktha Hegde’s Family
Samyuktha Hegde’s father is a Havyaka Brahmin and her mother belongs to Christianism. Kelaginamane, a village in Uttar Kannada district is the birthplace of the actress. She has a brother, Deepak Hedge who is a bodybuilder.
Personality and Physical Appearance
Samyuktha Hegde is passionate about dancing and loves acting. At 5 feet 2 inches height and 58kg weight, the actress is slim and is known for her elegant appearance. She has attractive brown eyes and a cute little nose which seduce everyone. She is straightforward and jovial but the actress says she is short-tempered. Open-mindedness is Samyuktha’s biggest plus point. Her hair color is dark brown.
Samyuktha Hegde’s Affairs
The south Indian actress had an affair with Baseer Ali, one of the contestants of Roadies reality show. Samyuktha Hegde participated in the show in the year 2016 and a lovely relationship budded between the two. But unfortunately, as the show came to an end, their love ended too. Then she went on to participate in Splitsvilla. She was rumored with Simba and Shagun Pandey. Shagun Pandey was said to be deeply in love with the actress but this love was unsuccessful too.
Samyuktha Hegde’s Current Relationship
Samyuktha is currently involved with Chris Sauer, a German fellow. According to her Instagram pictures, the couple is having the time of their life and Samyuktha seems to be head over heels in love with Chris. She has befriended his friends doing all kinds of activities together with them. They were traveling together across Europe and Bangkok.
Samyuktha and Chris write about their beautiful moments during their travel in a travel page. A picture of the cute lovebirds from their early days has a caption “When traveling, you meet the best people”.
Another one of her captions reads, “you annoy me more than anyone ever could, you drive me crazier than I already am, we even fight like 5-year-olds but I want to spend my every irritating minute with you”.
Samyuktha Hegde Biography
|Full Name||Samyuktha Hegde|
|Date of Birth||March 17th, 1998|
|Age||21 years, 5 months, 30 days|
Personal Details and Physical Appearance
|Samyuktha Hedge religion||Hindu and Christian|
|Other languages||English, Hindi|
|Father||Not known (Havyaka Brahmin)|
|Brother name and occupation||Deepak Hegde, bodybuilder|
|School||St. Paul’s English school|
|College||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore|
|Qualification||B.A in Psychology and Journalism-Discontinued to pursue acting.|
|Character||Open-minded, straight forward.|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Facts about Samyuktha Hegde
- Samyuktha Hegde enjoyed dancing from her childhood. Seeing her interest in dancing her mother joined her in a dance class where she learned different forms of dance.
- She was active as a child and used to participate in many events and competitions both in her school and college.
- She has an interest in anchoring and has performed as an anchor in school and college function.
- She was cast in Kirik party at the age of 17 as a female lead opposite to Rakshit Shetty.
- She got the opportunity through Facebook. She was called for an audition after her FB profile impressed the film crew. She was selected to play the lead female role after a successful audition.
- The role she played got her the Filmfare award for best supporting actress, Kannada.
- She likes scuba diving and swims well.
- She is an animal lover.
- She regularly works out and to maintain her gorgeous body she does aerobics and yoga regularly to which she owes her flexibility too.
- Her dream of appearing on the MTV Roadies, a reality television show got fulfilled when she participated in it as a contestant in 2016.
- She has since then participated in Bigboss Kannada, MTV splitsville.
- She entered the BigBoss Kannada 5 through wild card entry but was soon evicted. She bid the show goodbye on day 66 after spending just 9 days in the show. Samyuktha entered the Bigboss house on the 58th day as a guest. She was evicted since she assaulted her co-contestant, Samir Acharya. The well-known actor Sudeep hosted the show.
- The south Indian actress again entered MTV Splitsvilla in its eleventh season through wild card entry on October 2018.
Kirik Party- Samyuktha’s Debut Film
Kirik Party was directed by Rishab Shetty and it was Samyuktha’s first film. She had good reviews and in its review, the Times Of India quoted, “ Hegde has a tough act to follow given the peppy first half and impresses by holding her own in crucial scenes”.
Other films of Samyuktha Hegde
The gorgeous actress has since then acted in many films. She was cast in “College Kumar” directed by Santhu as Keerthi Akash. She made her first Telugu film debut in Kirrak party in 2018. She has acted in “Watchman” a Tamil film directed by A.L.Vijay. Her recent film is “Comali” where she plays the role of ex-lover of Jayam Ravi. Her upcoming films include “Puppy” and “Theal”.
We hope to see more of the actress in future films and wish her a successful career.
Thanks for reading Samyuktha Hegde Biography. Hope you enjoyed this article. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest Cinema Updates.