Hina Khan is one of the most popular Indian Television actresses and focuses more on her roles only in the Small screen industry. She was born on October 2nd, 1987. Well, she was completed her MBA degree at CCA School of Management (Delhi, Gurgaon). She was so popular with the household name for the most popular TV show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” and played the role of “Akshara Naitik Singhaniya”. Hina is gifted with brains & beauty, she is able to rule the hearts of each household to get a huge fan following.
Full Name or Real Name – Hina Khan
Nickname – Sher Khan
Date of Birth or Birthday – October 2nd, 1987
Age – 32 Years (as of 2020)
Profession – Television Actress
Religion – Islam
Nationality – Indian
Zodiac Sign or Star Sign – Libra
Birth Place – Srinagar (India, Jammu & Kashmir)
Hometown – Srinagar (India, Jammu & Kashmir)
Residence – Mumbai (India, Maharashtra)
College/University – CCA (Colonel’s Central Academy) School of Management, Delhi (Gurgaon)
Educational Qualification – MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Languages Known – English & Hindi
Hobbies – Playing Basketball, Singing, and Dancing
Height – 5’4” (163 cm)
Weight – 55 kg (121 lbs)
Hair Color – Black
Eye Color – Dark Brown
Father Name – Not Known
Mother Name – Not Known
Brother Name – Amir Khan (younger)
Marital Status – Single or Unmarried
Boyfriend – Rocky Jaiswal (also referred to as Jayant Jaiswal)
Famous Shows or TV Serials
2009 to 2016 – Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
2016 – Box Cricket League
2017 – Khatron Ke Khiladi (Fear Factor)
2017 to 2018 – Bigg Boss Season 11
2018 – Music Video (Bhasoodi)
2018 to Till Continued – Kasautii Zindagi Kay
2019 – Kitchen Champion
Net Worth – Approximately $5 Million
Income Source – Advertisements (Each episode cost around Rs. 2.5 lakh) and Acting.
Hina Khan is based on a middle-class Kashmiri-based Muslim family residing in Mumbai, India. Her family belongs to Kashmir, Srinagar. Her father’s native place is Mumbai and her mother’s native place in Srinagar. She always loves to sing songs with her younger brother, Aamir Khan. Hina is very close with her entire family members. She says that they are her life and will never let them down under any situation.
Currently, her marital status is single or unmarried. As per the report, she is dating the most popular and well-known producer of her debut TV show named “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”, Rocky Jaiswal (also referred to as Jayant Jaiswal). They both are intended to marry soon. She is interested in the relationship and accepted to share the images along with Jayant Jaiswal over the web or social media platforms. However, there is no confirmation about their marriage through the media.
Hina Khan started her career profession within the Showbiz industry by acting as a guest appearance in 2009, during the soap opera “Kayamath”. Later, she showcased her at a guest for two different reality shows such as “Chand Chupa Badal Mein” and “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai”. She also appeared as a Guest for the most popular cookery show named “Chef Pankaj Ka Zayka” and performed well during those shows.
She also becomes more famous in the popular TV serial named “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” by playing the role named “Akshara in Star Plus”. After completing her studies, she applied for an Air-hostess course and waiting for the confirmation to join. She suffered from Malaria and not able to work on it and accepted the acting offer. Hina got a huge reputation across the viewers and till now performing well with her characters or roles. The most popular TV serials have successfully completed more than 1800 episodes.
Favorite Perfumes – Lacoste’s Love of Pink & Burberry
Favorite Restaurant – New Delhi (Veda in Connaught Palace)
Favorite Destination – Italy, Dubai, London, and Goa
Favorite Song – 1964, Woh Kaun Thi (Lag Jaa Gale)
Favorite Television Show – Qubool Hai
Favorite Food – Mughlai cuisine & Samosa
Favorite Actress – Kajol, Priyanka Chopra, & Smriti Irani
Favorite Actor – Angad Hasija, Amitabh Bachchan, Amir Khan, and Salman Khan
Important Facts of Hina Khan
- In 2017, Hina Khan participated in the Big Boss Season 11.
- In her life, she never likes to have various friends.
- She is one of the best brands conscious and usually prefers to choose Neeta Lulla’s clothing collections.
- She achieved the runner-up award in 2017 for the Khatron Ke Khiladi (Fear Factor) telecasted in Colors TV Adventure show.
- Her fan followers were threatened themself to kill if she prefers to quit from the TV Show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”. However, in 2016 she left the TV show and started working on other projects.
- She also won the most valuable & prestigious award (Dada Saheb Phalke Award) for the category “Best Actress – Popular”.
- She used to have a “Taaviz” within her purse with her superstitious mind.
- From the Eastern Eye, she is ranked within the top 50 Sexiest Asian Women competition for the year 2013 & 2014.
- Before starting the debut TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”, Hina had joined the acting crash course for 2-weeks at the Amardeep Jha Acting Classes. She also refused to accept the offer since it is already scheduled for 60-day and committed with the other shows.
- She also becomes more famous in the popular TV serial named “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” by playing the role named “Akshara in Star Plus”.
- After completing her studies, she applied for an Air-hostess course and waiting for the confirmation to join. She suffered from Malaria and not able to work on it and accepted the acting offer.
- She is also willing to become a journalist and born from a Kashmiri-based Muslim family.
You may also like: Mr.Faisal shaikh Biography, Career, Personal life