Palak Muchhal is one of the best and most popular Indian playback singers born on 30th March 1992. She along with her brother (younger one) performs various stage performances across India and even abroad for fundraising. It can be used only for poor children to take care of the heart disease medical treatment and also for financial assistance. In 2016, on 8th December she performed a charity show and helped around 1333 children who are suffering from multiple heart ailments. Her name was already registered under the Limca Book of the World Record & Guinness World Records, especially for her Social works.
Her social activities and works are recognized by various public institutions and the Government of India through multiple honors and awards. As a playback singer, Palak Muchhal will also able to perform for Bollywood movies. Similar to a voiceover artist she also lending her voice for Hindi movies like 2012 – Ek Tha Tiger, 2013 – Aashiqui 2, 2014 – Action Jackson & Kick, 2015 – Prem Ratan Dhan Payo – 2016 – M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, 2017 – Kaabil, 2018 – Baaghi 2, and 2019 – Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass.
Real Name or Full Name – Palak Muchhal
Nick Name – Palak
Date of Birth or Birthday – 30th March 1992
Age – 27 Years (as of 2020)
Profession – Singer
Religion – Hinduism
Nationality – Indian
Sun Sign or Zodiac Sign – Aries
Birth Place – India (Madhya Pradesh, Indore)
Hometown – India (Madhya Pradesh, Indore)
Singing Debut – 2011 (Damadamm)
Hobbies – Shopping, Singing, and Traveling
Height – 5’4” (163 cm)
Weight – 48 Kg (106 lbs)
Hair Color – Black
Eye Color – Brown
Father Name – Rajkumar Muchhal (Accountant)
Mother Name – Amita Muchhal
Brother Name – Palash Muchhal (Musician)
Marital Status – Single or Unmarried
Boyfriends or Affairs – Unknown
In 2011, Palak started her acting career in the Hindi movie named “Damadamm”. Later she sang various songs like Rocky (Bengali movie), Ashique 2, From Sydney with Love, Ek Tha Tiger, and Na Jaane Kabse movies. She also got success from multiple Hindi films such as Ashique 2 and Ek Tha Tiger. From childhood, she is more active to work on social contributions & helping the poor peoples and started this service from 5 years old. In 1999 during the Kargil war, she also collected donations on the streets & shops from the Martyrs’ families by singing songs on the street.
The eyelids were utilized to collect the donations by helping the poor children and displaying their singing publicly. Later, she prefers to perform stage shows along with Palash (her brother) and donated the earned money to poor children from those stage shows. Her campaign will make conciliation and the exhibition was named “Dil to Dil Till”. Within the exhibition, she sings around 40 different songs from the most popular Hindi movies. It also includes the Ghazals and Hymns.
Personal Life & Career
From the age of 4, Palak started to learn music and joined the “Little Star”, the young sisters of Kalyanji Anandhi Group. During the Kargin War, she also sang songs at the various streets & shops to collect donations from the Martyr’s families. She followed the same during the massive cyclone hit at Orissa. Palak performed various fundraising performances or activities for helping society with underprivileged people. In 2011, she started her playback singing debut in Hindi movies. Palak made her acting career in the Hindi movie named “Damadamm”.
In 2001, she already started her singing debut to work on the album named “Child for Children”. Within her teenage, she completed a total of 6 albums for the poor children. She becomes more popular by singing different songs in the movie named “Aashiqui 2” for the songs: “Chaahum Main Ya Naa” & “Meri Aashiqui”. Later, she had sung various hit or most popular songs even in Bollywood movies. It includes “Dhokha Dhadi” from the most famous R.Rajkumar films.
Some of her notable songs across her career are M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (Kaun Tujhe), Gabber is Back (Teri Meri Kahaani), Kick (Jumme Ki Raat), Humshakals (Piye Ke Bazaar). She still is continuing her philanthropic work & saved numerous children (around 800 children) with her efforts. She had also worked on a Bengali movie named “Rocky” and the song titled “Tui Borsha Bikeler Dheu”. Palak and Himesh Reshmiya (her music composer) will work with co-ordination for songs.
Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Favorite Place – Dubai
Favorite Singer – Amit Trivedi, Amaal Malik, Pritam, Shreya Ghoshal, and Lata Mangeshkar
Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
Favorite Actress – Shraddha Kapoor
Favorite Color – Black
Important Facts of Palak Muchhal
- At the age of 6 years, her first trip was to travel to London.
- Palak Muchhal has two pet dogs named Ladoo & Raghoo.
- She prefers Poetry as well.
- When she was a young, Palak got a chance to meet our earlier Prime Minister Late. Abdul Kalam and got the blessing from him.
- She never supports comparing two persons with each other and it’s insulting each one. Everyone will be good & also correct in their own way.
- Palak will never like to sing songs for people’s entertainment or for money instead she sings songs only for charity.
- She is based on a Marwadi family and very tough to create her music career.
- Because for Palak’s music career & her brother named Palash, they shifted their family from Indore to Mumbai.
- At the age of 3 years old during the family function, Palak sang the first song on the stage.
- The most famous and popular song always sung by Palak is “Prem Ratan Dhan Payoo”.
- She also got the best Student award during her schooling.
- Her name was already registered under the Limca Book of the World Record & Guinness World Records, especially for her Social works.
- She is capable of singing songs in 17 different languages and also prefers to wear Indian Dress & Indian culture.
- Palak Muchhal had also written songs for various movies such as :
- 2012: Ek Tha Tiger
- 2013: Aashiqui 2
- 2014: Action Jackson & Kick
- 2015: Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
- 2016: M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story
- 2017: Kaabil
- 2018: Baaghi 2
- 2019: Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass
- She also prefers to collect earnings, sunglasses, clothes, shoes, and many more.
- Most of the time, she loves to organize or arrange things within her room.
- She always purchases a teddy bear after the children’s surgery and till 927 teddies are pending to collect from her bad room.
- Once she got money from the show, she will immediately donate the same for any children’s heart surgery. As of now, she had helped around 930 children due to their financial crisis.
- Generally, Palak will organize shows only to help the children from heart surgery.
You may also like: Shehnaz Gill biography, early life, career, personal life